[text_block style=”style_1.png” align=”center” font_size=”26″]
Thank you for signing up
Check your email for the FREE video I promised you!
[text_block style=”style_1.png” align=”center” width=”460″]
[text_block style=”style_1.png” align=”left” font_size=”15″ width=”460″]
RESUME AND COVER LETTER GUIDEBOOK
Don’t have a resume yet?
Haven’t written a resume in a long time?
Not sure what to put in your resume?
Not good at writing cover letters?
A FANTASTIC REFERENCE GUIDE:
- Explains what headings to use in your resume, and the order in which they should appear
- Details the type of information to include under each heading in your resume
- Contains examples of how to write the more important information in your resume, like:
- how to write a career profile, or career summary statement
- how to write a key skills summary
- how to identify your career achievements
- how to write about your career achievements
- Explains the different styles of resumes that exist, and tips for deciding which is best for you
- Contains samples of each style of resume
- Contains examples of the different types of cover letters (job application letters) you can write